Thank you for visiting Bakatronics! Contact Us if you have any questions!
8 LED Chaser Module
Kit makes 8 LEDs that chase at and adjustable speed
Eight LEDs chase in multiple programs. Straight chasing LEDs 1 though 8, Bi Directional Chasing LEDs 1 to 8 then LEDs 8 to 1 and repeat. Center out chasing and outside to inside chasing. Random LEDs Flashing. Speed and programs are selectable by the user with a simple button pushes.
Kit requires assembly, but can be purchased assembled and tested as an option (LEDs supplied loose with wire to hook up to unit).
- E ight LED outputs.
- Micro-proccessor controlled circuit with preprogrammed sequences.
- Voltage regulator on circuit board to enable voltages from 7 to 14 VDC to be used
- Adjustable cycle time from a very slow chase to almost a blurr
- Controls eight 3mm yellow LEDs
- Can be used to chase larger bulbs with optional output driver
Power supply Required:
- 7 to 15 voltd DC required operate the circuit. The DC accessory output on most power packs will work. A 9 volt battery will all work and last for up to 16 hours of continuous use.
-Eight 3mm yellow LEDs. Circuit will work with 1.8mm, 3mm or 5mm LEDs of any color.
- Eight outputs for connections 20 to 26 gauge wire to hook up LEDs
Included in Kit
The BK-207 Kit comes with the circuit board, all components, 8 Yellow 3mm Standard LEDs, Hook up wire and instructions.
- Power output chip to control 5 to 14 volt bulbs or a multiple LEDs.
- Assembled & Tested (basic circuit board, LEDs supplied un wired to allow user to install
- Power Supply for 120-220 volt AC operation.
- Additional LEDs in 3mm & 5mm and different colors
- Drive chip to allow multiple or higher power LEDs to be run. Note: If using driver chip, resistors must be wired in series to each LED
(Driver chip wiring is positive common connections)
Bakatronics, LLC - Copyright 2020 - All Rights Reserved