Thank you for visiting Bakatronics! Contact Us if you have any questions!
FK437: Proximity Sensor (using an infrared beam )
• This sensor emits an infrared beam from and Infrared LED. When the beam is reflected off an object passing in front the detector, an infrared phototransistor detects the reflected beam and activates the relay and (adjustable) time delay circuit. At the completion of the delay the relay is switched off.
• The circuit can also be used to turn the relay on the first time it detect an object then off when it detects again.
• The receiving circuit can control electrical home appliances or other AC or DC devices from 1 to 220 volts @ a rating of 5 amps or less. Relay has both NO & NC contacts.
• Both Infrared LED and Photo Transistor detector can be remote mounted if desired
•Adjustable Detection Range from approx 2" to approx 12"
• Power supply : 9-12VDC.
• Suitable Enclosure is FB04
• Can be used to activate crossing lights & gates on any scale model railroad. Mount the sensors at the approach of the crossing and the sensor will trigger the relay when the train approaches the crossing. The sensor will keep the relay on as long as the train is in the path of the sensor and will continue after the last car passes until the adjustable time delay is reached.
Kit requires assembly and comes complete with circuit board, components, instructions. Requires basic soldering skills and a 15 to 30 watt soldering iron. Solder is included
Another great kit to have fun with from Bakatronics
Now Also available as a factory assembled and tested module! See options
Have fun, that's what it's all about.
Bakatronics, LLC - Copyright 2019 - All Rights Reserved