Thank you for visiting Bakatronics! Contact Us if you have any questions!
FK915: LOW BATTERY ALARM / Sensor (FOR 12V.)
• A voltage checking device circuit using for measuring voltage of battery.
• A warning alarm will be triggered when battery voltage is lower than the voltage level set by the user.
• Warning level: 7.8-12 VDC. ,adjusted by potentiometer.(Normally set at 10 VDC. for a 12 VDC battery).
• Power supply: 12 VDC.
• PCB dimensions: 1.87 X 1.43 in.
• Recommended housing: (FB01)
Another great kit to have fun with from Bakatronics
Have fun, that's what it's all about.
Bakatronics, LLC - Copyright 2019 - All Rights Reserved