Thank you for visiting Bakatronics! Contact Us if you have any questions!
- Power supply for transmitter = 12Vdc./20mA.max.15 vdc
- Power supply for receiver = 12Vdc. with signal = 15mA.
and with no signal = 50mA.
- The OUT-point output is active “HIGH” when the RX has signal
and is active “LOW” when the TX has no signal.
- Delay timer : adjustable between 1 to 10 second.
- The operation can be choose reflective or barrier.
- Detecting distance for reflective approximate 3 ft.
- Detecting distance for barrier approximate 10-80 ft.
- PCB dimensions :
- 2.35x2.33 inch. For TX (Transmitter) ,
- 2.17x2.38 inch. For RX (Receiver)
- Recommended Housing :
- FB04 for both TX and RX
- Both Modules fully assembled & tested
- Includes Schematics for easy modifications
- SPDT Relay on receiver module rated for 10 amps at 220 volts
- Can be used with PIC and Basic Stamps
- Great fro robotics and model railroad applications
Bakatronics, LLC - Copyright 2019 - All Rights Reserved