Thank you for visiting Bakatronics! Contact Us if you have any questions!
bBK-214 8 Circuit Dark activated street light control
Automatically turn on your street lights at dusk with the BK-214 Dark Activated Street Light Controller. As the light dims in the room the included photo sensor activates the control circuit. The circuit then slowly turns on all of the eight street light circuits one at a time until all are on. After a period of time, one of the circuits will shut off as if the light has overheated or as in some of the energy saving programs. After a while it will come back on and then another will go off seemingly at random. This will continue until the light level is increased and the circuit shuts off the lights. Programming of custom sequences & timing is available as an option and can be quoted upon request.
Kit requires assembly, but can be purchased assembled and tested as an option.
-Eight Sequenced street light outputs for use with 6 to 14 volt street lights.
- Micro-proccessor controlled circuit with preprogrammed sequences.
- Voltage regulator on circuit board to enable voltages from 6 to 14 VDC to be used
- Photo Sensor Transistor to sense light levels and start sequence
- Controls Eight circuits of up to 250ma per circuit
- Lights are programmed to turn on in a realistic sequence.
- Can be used to turn on scenes or other accessories
- Assembled circuit board is 1" x 2 3/8" x approx. 1/2" high
Power supply Required:
- 8 to 14 volt DC required operate the circuit. The DC accessory output on most power packs will work.
-Works with most brands of Street Lights, Model Power, Busch, Walthers, etc.
- 8 Pin outputs with solder type connections for 22-24 gauge solid wire.
Included in Kit
-The Kit comes with the circuit board, Micro Control PIC Chip, light sensor and all components and instructions. Street lights, LEDs or lamps are not included in the kit and must be supplied by end user
- Assembled & Tested
- Custom Programming
Bakatronics, LLC - Copyright 2017 - All Rights Reserved