Thank you for visiting Bakatronics! Contact Us if you have any questions!
Go Green with the New 8 LED Illuminator.
LEDs use 80% less energy than a bulb type light. Every little bit helps!!
Mount this unit in a building and position the 8 LEDs in or near the windows or in multiple buildings. The LED lights will turn on and off in a preprogrammed sequence giving the buildings a "Lived in Look" It add a great deal of realism to the layout, display of diarama. The time between light changes can be set from 1 to 15 minutes with the simple pushing of a small button on the circuit board. Once set, the circuit remembers the timing and will repeat it each time the circuit is turned on. Add the optional driver chip and you can use the circuit to control large groups of LEDs, small bulbs, small motors, sounds or entire scenes. Programming of custom sequences & timing is available as an option and can be quoted upon request.
Kit requires assembly, but can be purchased assembled and tested as an option.
Comment at the Big E train Show in Springfield, MA:
"Very cool! the building lights changing really makes a big difference in the realism"
- Eight Sequenced outputs. (on and off in a preprogrammed manner)
- Micro- proccessor controlled circuit with preprogrammed sequences.
- Voltage regulator on circuit board to enable voltages from 7 to 14 VDC to be used
- Adjustable cycle time from 1 -15 minutes per light change. (10 hours at max time to complete the sequence)
- Controls Eight 3mm Warm White LEDs
- LEDs are programmed to turn on and off for a realistic look.
- Can be used to turn on scenes or other accessories by adding the optional output driver chip
- Use Flashing LEDs (optional) in place of standrad LEDs for emergency or fire scenes.
- Add the additional power driver chip to use with standard 12-14 volt small bulbs
- Assembled circuit board is 1" x 2 3/8" x approx. 1/2" high
Power supply Required:
- 7 to 14 volt DC required operate the circuit. The DC accessory output on most power packs will work. A 9 volt battery will all work and last for up to 16 hours of continuous use.
-Eight 3mm Warm White LEDs, to give a softer natural look. Circuit will work with almost any 2mm, 3mm or 5mm LED of any color.
- 8 Pin output with push in connections for 22-24 gauge solid wire, a 4ft length of 4 conductor wire is included in the kit
Included in Kit
-The Illuminator Kit comes with the circuit board, all components, 8 White LEDs, Hook up wire and complete instructions.
- Power output chip to control 5 to 14 volt bulbs or a multiple LEDs. Eight 500ma outputs. can also drive relays, turn on sounds, motors or other accessories.
- Assembled & Tested (LEDs supplied loose for user to install in houses or scene)
- Power Supply for 120-220 volt AC operation.
- Additional LEDs in 3mm & 5mm and different colors.
- Flashing LEDs
- Custom Programming
BK-205 with installed driver chip for use with bulbs, sounds, small motors or multiple groups of LEDs
Bakatronics, LLC - Copyright 2017 - All Rights Reserved