MX066: DC MOTOR SPEED CONTROL (30A)
MX087 digital PWM with Soft Start now available!!
Heavy Duty MX067 PWM with Dual Frequency w/adjuster # #L##/span>
MX068 50 amp PWM is now in stock.
- PCB dimensions :3.85" x 1.59" x 1.25" high
- Recommended Optional Enclosure : FB05
- Power supply : 12/24 VDC by using jumper
- Load voltage : 12/24 VDC / 30A max. when used for 12 VDC electric motor control
- Output : controlled DC motor by PWM (Pulse With Modulation).
- Large Spades on circuit board for ease of connection.
- Obtain low speed operation of DC motors without sacrificing torque
- Range : 0-100 % adjustable Duty Cycle
- 100 Hrz Frequency of operation (can be modified using option MX033-66 Freq Adjuster kit)
-LM324 and two IRF1404 MOSFETs with Heat Sinks (replacement MOSFETs available see item IRF1404)
- Fully Assembled and Tested.
- Ready to hook up and use in your project or OEM Product
- Replacement 10K pot available, see item# 10KPOT
- Optional 0-5 volt input signal control kit available, see item MX033-66 CBV
Optional Amp Meter, see item numbers 30Amp for details
FB05 is the suggested generic project enclosure, however it will fit into the smaller FB04. All enclosures should have proper ventilating holes to allow heat sinks to function effectively Note: All FB type enclosures are generic plastic project boxes ready for the user to modify for use in their specific application. For more details, please see the item description by searching the appropriate FB number on this website.
Some popular uses reported by our customers:
Hydrogen Electrolysis of water for practical and experimental purposes*. (Maybe you can be the one to solve the energy crisis by turning water into a clean burning fuel!!)
DC Light Dimmers
LED Lighting Dimmers
*Bakatronics LLC makes no claims or warranty as to the fitness or design of this product for the use in generating hydrogen, HHO gas or other applications. The purchaser is soley responsible for the design and application and assumes all risks. Bakatronics LLC shall not be liable for any damages to equipment or for any bodily harm. Our maximum liability is strictly limited to the purchase price of the MX066 at the time of original sale. Bakatronics LLC also shall not be responsible for units damaged by improper hook up or overloading! It is the purchaser's responsibility to properly protect the unit form overloads. If Bakatronics LLC inpsection determines a unit to be defective, Bakatronics LLC will repair, repair or refund the purchase price at our option. Bakatronics LLC reserve the right to refuse to sell units to anyone that in Bakatronics LLC opinion, is not using the unit properly. Final warranty lies with original manufacturer of the MX066 module.