Thank you for visiting Bakatronics! Contact Us if you have any questions!
• Traffic light 4 way 12 LEDs is running light circuit.
• The shape is the same traffic light at the intersection.
• This circuit is consist of 12 LEDs.
• Idea as light-shows for model construction etc.
• Power supply : 9-12 VDC.
• Recommended housing : FB03
• PCB dimensions : 1.3” X 3.6”
Kit comes with complete with circuit board, components, three LEDs and step by step instructions. Requires basic soldering skills, a small amount of solder and a 15 to 30 watt soldering iron. Can be powered by 9-12 volts DC or a 9V Battery (not incuded)
Can also be modified with a few additional to control model railroad traffic lights, like Model Power N or HO scale
Another great kit to have fun with and add a new level of interest to your railroad. You can even combine it with our Illuminator Kit to have the scene automaticly turn on and off at predetermined intervals.
Have fun, that's what it's all about.
Bakatronics, LLC - Copyright 2017 - All Rights Reserved